Monday, May 09, 2005

Maybe knowledge is evil?

So I've been listening to multiple sides of differing views regarding politics, morality, etc. It's pretty disturbing! :) Hearing Pat Robertson speak to Larry King about made me vomit. He claims liberals and Democrats are more destructive to the country than any terrorist attack, Nazi party, etc. that has ever existed. Did I ever mention that I was a fairly radical right Christian at one time until I became so nauseous at the hipocracy? But that's another story for another time.

And what's up with politicians answering a yes/no question with a 2 page verbal essay? It's yes, or no. If you need to explain why it's "yes", say "Yes! And this is why..." or "No, and this is why I answer that way..." I mean, is communicating that fricken difficult?

Anyhow...my 2 cents for the day!

No comments: