Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I love my tanks!

With my life steering away from online gaming (World of Warcraft is still fun, just not as "fun" as I thought it would be), I'm dedicating more time to gardening, my pond, and my five aquariums. Here's my 75 gallon tank...I love it. There are 21 fish in the tank, but of course, none of them were up for the camera shot! Where you'll find the pic ... it's the fourth post in that thread.

Anyhow, I've got the 30 gallon stocked and looking purty, the 55 gallon looking great (4 angel fish, some neon rainbows, and some tetras), the 75 gallon (see above), and the 125 gallon looking awesome (5 tinfoil barbs - 3 regular, 1 glass, 1 albino, 4 tiger barbs, 2 gold (female) rosey barbs, 2 clown loaches, 2 silver dollars, 2 bala "sharks", 2 giant danios, and 1 rainbow shark).

It's actually enjoyable just to sit in the living room where my 125 gallon tank is, pluck at the guitar, and watch the fish.

My fifth tank is just a small 5 gallon for guppies...they are funny.

No comments: