Tuesday, October 26, 2004

On-line gaming (part 2)...

With high speed access comes the ability to enjoy one of my favorite past times...on-line computer games.

My friend Brad (he'll have to give you his blog link) got me addicted to EQ years ago. However, he and most of his friends quit the game before I hit 30th level. :( So, I ventured out to Dark Age of Camelot. It's been a fun run, but alas, all good things must end and this MMORPG (massively multiplayer online roleplaying game) has evolved into a haven for power gamers...of which, I am not.

Brad was nice enough to invite me to EQ2 Beta, which is a blast...but nowhere near as captivating as the original EQ...but I'll keep at it.

This last weekend, I tried City of Heroes...wow, is that a neat game. You get to play as a comic-book-like superhero.

However, World of Warcraft will be coming out in Nov/Dec this year...it looks insane. :)

No comments: