Thursday, July 26, 2007

Leadership...

...so I'm learning that leadership isn't just about doing what's right, having a work ethic, etc. Sometimes it's really about just doing more work and organizing those not wanting to be a leader. :)

Case in point...volleyball. Holy cow! I know 12 folks that want to play, but none of them wanted to actually step up and form a team! It's really not that painful. Once the momentum starts, it just rolls on it's own! Step up to the plate!

I was able to get 2 seperate teams signed up for this years league. I actually formed the one, paid, then will get reimbursed and remove myself from the roster. The other team is now formed, I'll have to go pay, and get reimbursed by those players.

Holy cow! Twice the work just to ensure a great sport has some great teams playing! OH MY!

No comments: