Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Play21

My new play list I ventured out a bit...many of the song I'd heard one time and purchased them from iTunes. Other oldies came to me from friends...I had to go out and buy Concrete Blonde's Recollection CD!

01 Blue Orchid - The White Stripes
02 Portions for Foxes - Rilo Kiley
03 Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots Pt. 1 - The Flaming Lips
04 The Skin Of My Yellow Country Teeth - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
05 Free Until They Cut Me Down - Iron & Wine
06 Mexican Moon - Concrete Blonde
07 The Town That You Live In - Sherwood
08 Violet - The Birthday Massacre
09 Home (Album Version) - Michael Bublé
10 Empathy - Crosstide
11 In This Moment's Time - The Coral Sea
12 Release the Squid (Box 6) - The Deathray Davies
13 Joey - Concrete Blonde
14 Shadows of Ourselves - Thievery Corporation
15 You're Beautiful - James Blunt

No comments: