Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Movies, games, and shopping...OH MY!

Is it just me or is this year incredibly packed even before December has hit? Well, certainly some things are "just me"...but I'm sure it appeals to tons of others as well.

Great movies are coming out...not just in theatres, but the DvD releases are killing me! Shrek 2, Harry Potter, LOTR:ROTK long-arse version, etc. etc. etc. Movies coming out include Kinsey, National Treasure, The Incredibles, and others that I'm really looking forward to seeing.

Computer games are in full gear right now. As most of you likely heard, Halo 2 was released today. It's expected to sell $100M in copies today alone...wow! 5 million are expected to buy it in November...and 10 million copies overall...simply amazing. I haven't even finished FABLE yet for X-box...nor KOTOR (Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic) and KOTOR 2 is coming out in December! Everquest 2 was released today (though it's not very tempting to me for some reason) as well. Later this month, World of Warcraft is being released...many are Beta testing it...and claim it's a blast. Darn it! I hear Half Life 2 is coming out soon as well? I haven't even gotten Doom 3 yet! I know I'm a geek...but I'm losing major points this season!

Now, throw in that we are supposed to be shopping for Christmas already (even though I've got one friend off the list already!) and it's no wonder America sees the holidays as stressful...we have too much to do. :)

Ok, off to Best Buy I go...I gotta buy something, anything, at this point!

No comments: