Friday, June 08, 2007

Too funny...Fox boxing.

...so some friends of mine, that normally invite me to anything they do on the weekend, conveniently left me out of their plans for Friday. That's actually good, by the way, since I've got so much to do this weekend. I always hate having to decline an invitation...even if it's to something I'd rather not do. When I asked what their plans were for tonight, they mentioned they were going out w/mutual friends to see mutual friend's sister fox-box. Fox box? I'd never even heard of this!

I'm not a huge boxing fan...but that's a story for another day. Anyhow, it turns out this is where mutual friend's sister actually works. So I ask: "Oh, she works at a boxing gym?"
"No, Jim", my friend replied. "She works at a strip club."

Ah, got it...now I understand why I wasn't invited. :) Life is good!

No comments: