Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Where have I been?!

Wow, can it really be over 2 months since I last published anything? Where has the time gone? Well, a few life issues came up.
1) One was that I started gaming again. Not super hard-core, but just that distraction alone accounts for lots of my free computer time.
2) Guitar has become much more enjoyable and I'm spending quite a few hours a week on the guitar.
3) I'm working out more than ever, in the gym. I'm also coaching a volleyball team. That adds up.
4) Riding season starts this month...and I've spent some time with the horses to rebond. Combing them out and trimming their whiskers is very time consuming!

But I'm still here...strong, healthy, and happy. :) Hello world!

1 comment:

Jasra/Lisa said...

It's good to hear from you again! Please say hi to Scott from me. :)